If you are between sizes, we recommend going to the next size up. This size chart is just a reference. Some dresses may fit differently. Please see each item description for more details. If we find the item to fit small, we will recommend a size larger.
First of all, THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US! We hope that your experience has been amazing!
We understand that shopping online may be a challenge at times. Sometimes something just doesn't fit as expected or it was not what we thought! That is TOTALLY understandable, BABE! Our mission is to help you find the PERFECT items and assist you in the entire process! Please see the following if you are needing to return something.
Thanks for taking the time to look over our SHIPPING & RETURN Information:) All Online Purchases are eligible for online credit only - no cash refunds.
All of our orders shipped directly from Mansfield, Texas! We offer FREE Shipping on any order over $75!
Our goal is to ship your FAB new looks as quick as possible. This typically happens within 2-3 Business days. If not sooner! Please, keep in mind that holidays, online sales and promos may delay your orders a smidge!
But, communication is KEY for us and strive to provide that to our BOHO BABES! Please, follow our social media pages... as updates are posted there!
NOW... HOW THIS WORKS:
- We do ask that once you receive your items, please open and immediately check your items and try on
- You have 14 days from the day that your package hits your doorstep to start your return process
- YOU MUST EMAIL FOR A RETURN LABEL and further instructions. ITEMS WITHOUT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Once your return has been created, you must then send back to:
* The Small Town Roots Modern Boutique
P.O. Box 1704
Mansfield, TX 76063
- If the package is not received in a timely manner, the return will be cancelled
- Once the item/items are received, we check them over and must meet the following requirements:
* All tags still attached
* Free from any odors such as smoke, perfume, etc.
*Never been washed or worn
- If your item is damaged, please let us know that in the return request
- Please note that ALL clearance items, leggings, and accessories are FINAL SALE
- Once an order is placed, we cannot cancel the order
-The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend a method of shipment that will provide a tracking number (ask your post office for options). The Small Town Roots is not responsible for items lost or damaged by the shipping company.
-If we receive an item back that does not qualify for a return (such as list below) we will either donate the item in your name to a local charity or send it back to you at your expense.
TO START THE RETURN PROCESS, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org